Fire breaks out at brick kiln, worker charred to death

Bhadrak: In a shocking incident, a labourer was charred to death after fire broke out in a brick kiln in Kathadihi village under Dhamnagar block of the district last night.

The deceased has been identified as Babuni Gochhayat of Patana village of the same district.

The fire originated in the kiln late in the night yesterday and spread to a house located in its vicinity, where Babuni along with four others was staying. While his roommates saved their lives by running out of the burning house, Babuni was charred to death on the spot.

After getting information on the incident, police reached the spot and rushed the body for autopsy.

An investigation is underway in the incident.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.