Man electrocuted in Aska

KalingaTV News Network

electrocutionBerhampur: A man was electrocuted while carrying out electrical repair works at his home in College Square, Aska Town in Ganjam district on Monday.

The deceased has been identified as Dibakar Sethi.

The mishap took place after the electrical wire at Dibakar’s house developed a technical snag today morning and in a bid to fix that he touched a live wire accidentally and fell unconscious.

The victim was rushed to Aska Community Health Centre (CHC) by family members following the incident where doctors declared him brought dead.

Aska Police seized the dead body reaching the hospital and lodged a case of unnatural death later in the day.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.