UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies for Assistant Engineer and other posts, last date April 28, Apply soon
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment to various posts.
The recruitment drive is done to fill 11 posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer (Chinese), Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), Assistant Director in Computer & System Division and Assistant Director (Engineering).
All eligible and interested candidates can apply to the posts as per the prescribed format on or before 28th April 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: April 28, 2022
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: April 29, 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- For Assistant Engineer (NQA), (5 posts)
- For Junior Technical Officer, (2 posts)
- For Lecturer (Chinese), (1 post)
- For Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), (1 post)
- For Assistant Director in Computer and System Division, (1 post)
- For Assistant Director (Engineering), (1 post)
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission – upsc.gov.in.
- Under the Recruitment tab, click on the notification for relevant advertisement.
- Select the post and then start filling the application form.
- Upload the documents as asked and pay the requisite fees.
- Click on submit and print a copy of the application form for future references.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (NQA): Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical or Electronics.
- Junior Technical Officer: Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Marine or Naval Architecture or Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or institute.
- Lecturer (Chinese): Master’s degree in Chinese language from a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Director (Computer & System Division): Masters Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M. Tech (with specialization in Computer Applications) or BE/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Director (Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.