OSSSC Recruitment 2023: 2712 vacancies for Forester, Forest guard, Check details
Candidates willing to apply for OSSSC recruitment 2023 are to check their eligibility and apply online on or before November 25, 2023.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is inviting applications to fill up numerous vacant posts. A total of 2712 vacancies for the posts of Forester and Forest Guard are available under this recruitment drive. An official notification for this recruitment drive has been released at the official website at www.osssc.gov.in.
Interested candidates are to check their eligibility and apply online at the official website of OSSSC. It is to be noted that the last date for registration of candidates is today, November 20. However, the last date for the submission of online applications is November 25. For further details, check below:
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Important dates
- Starting date for submission of online applications: October 16, 2023
- Last date for registration: November 20, 2023 (Today)
- Last date for submission of online applications: November 25, 2023
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Vacant posts
- Livestock Inspector: 719 vacant posts
- Forester: 316 vacant posts
- Forest Guard: 1677 vacant posts
Total: 2712 vacant posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum age limit for applying: 18 years of age
- Maximum age limit for applying: 38 years of age
How to Apply
- Candidates are to visit the official website at osssc.gov.in.
- From the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Next, the candidate will have to get themselves registered.
- From the obtained credentials, log in.
- Fill in the application form with all required details.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your application