OSSC Recruitment 2023: Notification out for 234 post of Vital Statistics Assistant posts
OSSC has issued a new notification for 234 Vital Statistics Assistant posts. candidates can apply for OSSC recruitment 2023 from Nov 23.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a fresh recruitment notification for Vital Statistics Assistant posts. A total of 234 vacancies will be filled for the Vital Statistics Assistant post in the organization. According to the official notification, the link for the online registration process will open on November 24 and the last date of registration is December 21. Candidates can submit their online application form at the official website at www.ossc.gov.in till December 24, 2023.
OSSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Opening of registration link: November 24, 2023
- Closing date of registration: December 21, 2023
- Last date of application submission: December 24, 2023
Candidates will be able to edit their applications from November 24 to December 27.
OSSC Recruitment 2023 vacancy details
Vital Statistics Assistant posts – 234 vacancies
OSSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
The applicant should have passed Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University. Moreover, they should also have knowledge of computer applications.
The candidates should have a minimum age limit of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years.
How To Apply For OSSC Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: In order to apply, first go to the official site of OSSC at ossc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, go to What’s new section.
- Step 3: Read the advertisement link for DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF VITAL STATISTICS ASSISTANT UNDER DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH INTELLIGENCE & VITAL STATISTICS, HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF ODISHA.
- Step 4: Next, click on the apply link for Vital Statistics Assistant posts
- Step 5: Register and login with credentials.
- Step 6: Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Step 7: Submit the application form and download the confirmation page.
- Step 8: Keep a print out of the same for further need.