3 of a Family injured in Gas Cylinder fire in Odisha

KalingaTV News Network

Cuttack: Three members of a family sustained burn injuries in a fire that erupted due to a gas leak from an LPG cylinder at a house at Pasania under Banki police station limits in the district on Saturday.

The injured have been identified as Saraswati Kar, her husband Babuli and son Aditya. They have been admitted at the SCB Medical College and Hospital in the city for treatment.

The woman is said to be in a critical condition, who has sustained nearly 90 per cent burn injuries in the fire mishap.

Sources said, the incident took place when Saraswati was cooking inside the kitchen at their house.

On hearing the screams of Saraswati, the father and son rushed to the kitchen to rescue her and sustained mild burn injuries.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.