Steps To Save WhatsApp Status On Your Android Phones
New Delhi: If you own an Android smartphone, then you’ll be overjoyed to know that you can save WhatsApp Status videos and photos.
The whole process requires a file manager on your Android smartphone. One can use the Google File App, which is a free file manager app for Android. It comes pre-installed on Google’s Pixel Smartphone and you can easily download and install it via Google Play.
After this, follow these steps to save WhatsApp Status video on your Android smartphone:
- Open Google Files app on your Android smartphone, and click on the hamburger icon present on the top-left and tap Settings.
- Similarly, if you’re using a Pixel smartphone, then open the Files app, click on the three-dots icon on the top-right and tap Settings.
- On the next screen, enable Show hidden files. On Pixel smartphones, you need to enable Show internal storage.
- Now go back to the Files app’s main menu and tap Internal storage.
- Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘.Statuses’.
- To save a photo or a video, long-press on it and tap Copy. Now paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal storage.
- By following these steps, you’ll be able to save any photo or video that was set as a contact’s WhatsApp Status.
- This method allows you to save any WhatsApp status you’ve opened even if it’s been more than 24 hours since the status was posted.