Three rooms gutted, 2 cattle charred to death in Odisha’s Khordha

Khordha: At least two cattle were charred to death after a massive fire broke out at a house in Nuasahi under Bolagarh police limits in Odisha’s Khordha distrct on Friday.

Sources said, a three-room house of one Dasarathi Dalei caught fire suspectedly due to short-circuit. The family members managed to come out of the burning house safely and tried to douse the flames, but failed to do so.

Two oxen died in the fire mishap while household goods worth lakhs of rupees gutted in the fire.

On being informed, fire tenders from Bolagarh reached the spot and doused the flame.

A pal of gloom has descended among the villagers following the incident.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.