Bhubaneswar: Reading materials to be provided to school students of Odisha on WhatsApp. The Odisha Government has decided to provide learning materials to school students through WhatsApp groups.
This decision has been taken due to the closure of schools in the state due to nationwide lockdown for coronavirus outbreak.
The Project Director of Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA), has issued a direction in this regard.
It has been suggested to form WhatsApp groups at different levels starting from DEO to students for sharing the following materials:
- PDF of chapters of textbooks available in OSEPA website.
- Question bank (containing questions of different values, i.e.3 mark, 2 mark, 1 marks etc) model answers/answer keys.
- Teaching material for each lesson/period consisting of lesson content worksheet and answer key.
- Written explanation prepared by teachers, video recordings or audios clips prepared by teachers, video lessons/ animation videos available in Madhu App, Diksha Portal or other similar sites/digital platform may be used as lesson content.
- Worksheets of Ujjwal and Utthan for elementary classes.