Railway Recruitment 2022: Direct recruitment notification released, check details
Applications are invited ONLINE by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) from eligible sportspersons for filling up of 21 Gr.C Posts in different disciplines against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2022-2023 over Western Railway.
There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC. The applicants must, however, fulfill certain criteria to get the job.
- Opening Date and Time 05/09/2022 @ 10.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time 04/10/2022 @ 23.59 hrs.
Name and number of vacancies:
- Level 4-5: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level 2 -3: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2023 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1998 and not later than 01/01/2005.
- 25500-81100 / 29200- 92300 [as per VII th CPC, GP Rs. 2400/2800 (VI PC)]
- Only those sportspersons who have acquired the following sports achievement eligibility norms in the championship from 01/04/2020 to 30/08/2022 and are active, will be eligible to apply for appointment against above posts under Sports Quota.
- For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship/event shall be taken into account.
- The specific position played in the particular discipline, if applicable should be mentioned in the ONLINE Application without fail.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card at the time of registration. Candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.