Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the online application process for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts under various banks in India. The Preliminary and Main exams are tentatively scheduled in September 2022 & October 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on Bank’s official website i.e. ibps.in. The last date of on-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates and payment of application Fees/intimation charges is July 21, 2022.
A total of 6035 vacancies are available for the post of Clerk for recruitment in 11 government banks including Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.
As per IBPS Calendar 2022, the prelims exam will likely be conducted on 28th August, 03rd September and 04th September 2022. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will likely be conducted for the qualified candidates in the prelims exam on 08th October 2022.
Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Total vacant posts- 6035
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Date- June 30, 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Starting Date – July 1, 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Online Application Last Date – July 21, 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam date – August 28, September 03, and September 04, 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – August 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result date – September 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – October 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date – September 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Provisional Allotment – April 2023
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
He/She must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
One should know how to operate and work on computer systems i.e. one should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Age Limit
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected via 2 rounds of exam:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates can apply online only from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to the official website of IBPS – ibps.in and click on ‘Click here to apply Online for ‘CRP Clerk-XII’ link.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to apply Online for Recruitment of CLERK under CRP RRBs-XI’ link on the new page
- Then register by entering required information.
- Fill in the application as per instructions and upload required documents.
- Pay application fee and verify your details.
- Submit application form.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others