DRDO ADA recruitment 2023 for Project Engineer posts, salary up to Rs 70,000
The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), DRDO has released a new recruitment notification for Project Engineer posts. Check more details.
The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) under the Department of Defence Research and Development (DRDO) has released a new recruitment notification. The notification drive is being conducted to fill up 53 vacancies of Project Engineer posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill up the vacancies as per instructions online through the official website at www.ada.gov.in. The online application process is ongoing and the last date for the submission of the application form is September 8.
Project Engineer-I (Level PE 1) : 40 vacancies
Project Engineer-II (Level PE 2) : 9 vacancies
Project Engineer-III (Level PE 3) : 4 vacancies
The applicant must have done BTech/Mtech degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised University/Institute.
More information about educational qualifications and age limit has been given on the official notification.
- Project Engineer-I (Level PE 1): Rs 50,000 + Dearness Allowance
- Project Engineer-II (Level PE 2): Rs 60,000 + Dearness Allowance
- Project Engineer-III (Level PE 3): Rs 70,000 + Dearness Allowance
Dearness Allowance is payable on the consolidated remuneration at the rate of 50% (Fifty Percent) of DA as announced by Central Government for its employees from time to time.
How to apply for DRDO ADA recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at ada.gov.in
- Go to the link for “Applications are invited for the post Project Engineer (PE)”
- Click on the apply link
- Register and fill in the application
- Upload documents and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.