Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra 2021-22 is an initiative by the School Education Department, Government of Maharashtra for the students who have secured 60% marks in the SSC examination.
The objective of Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra 2021 is to motivate those students for further higher education. The selected students will receive Rs 50 per month for ten months.
- To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be studying in Class 11 or 12
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the SSC examination in the first attempt
NOTE: The continuance of scholarships is subject to satisfactory progress and securing at least 50 % marks at the end of the first year of Junior College Beneficiary Category – All Categories.
- The selected students will receive Rs 50 per month for ten months (INR 500 per year).
- SSC Mark sheet
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
- Application Deadline – 31st May 2022
- The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.