Almost every household especially in the urban areas of the country is now using the LPG for cooking purposes. The Union government also has launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana on May 1, 2016 to distribute 50 million LPG connections to women of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. However, these days subsidy is coming in the bank account of customers who use LPG.
However, there are some customers whose money is not reaching their account. If you are also troubled by this problem, then let us tell you how the subsidy amount will come to your account.
Follow the below procedure to get LPG subsidy:
- First of all, you open the Internet on your phone or computer and then go to the browser of the phone and open it by typing mylpg.in. After this, you will see the photo of gas cylinders of gas companies on the right. Do the work of clicking on the photo of the gas cylinder of whatever your service provider is.
- Now, a new window will open which will be of your gas service provider.
- After this, the option of Sign-in and New User will appear on the top right side, tap on it.
- If your ID is already created then you need to sign-in.
- If ID is not there then you need to tap on New User. Login to the website.
- After this, in the window that will open, you will see the option of View Cylinder Booking History on the right side. Tap on this.
After tapping, you will get information from here that how much subsidy has been given to you on which cylinder and when it has been given.
At the same time, if you have booked gas and you have not received the subsidy money, then you need to click on the feedback button. From here you are also able to file a complaint of non-receipt of subsidy money.
Apart from this, if you have not linked LPG ID with your account yet, then you should go to the distributor and get it done.
Not only this, you are able to register a complaint by calling 18002333555 for free.
Know why LPG subsidy is stopped?
If you are not getting the subsidy on LPG, then it may be due to non-availability of LPG Aadhaar Linking. The subsidy of LPG has been fixed differently in the states. Subsidy is not sent to people whose annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more. It should be noted that this annual income of Rs 10 lakh is added to the income of both husband and wife.