WhatsApp tips and tricks: How to use different languages on WhatsApp
You can talk to people in other states or languages of other countries other than Hindi and English on WhatsApp. Check steps here.
Meta-owned WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app in India. As India is a multilingual country, the app lets people converse in various languages of their region. Though most of us use English and Hindi while messaging, you can still chat with frieds in your own language.
Currently, WhatsApp supports of about 40 languages for iOS users, while Android users have been given the support of around 70 languages.
With this multilanguage support, you can talk to someone who is speaking another language- with the inbuilt translation feature. The platform has been helping a lot of people to communicate easily. You can talk to people in other states or languages of other countries other than Hindi and English on WhatsApp.
Here is how you can chat in different languages
- Open WhatsApp app.
- Go to the chat window of the contact with whom you are willing to talk in another language.
- Type your choice of message in the chat box.
- Select the entire message.
- You will see a new pop-up window.
- Click on the option of translating in the pop-up window.
- After selecting the translate option, you will see the option to select the language.
- Now select the language in which you want to send the message and click on okay.
- This is how you can easily chat with friends in other languages.