The online application for the recruitment of 381 posts of Assistant Professor (Broad Specialty) by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has begun.
Earlier, the OPSC changed the dates of online registration and fee payment dates. Candidates can apply online till January 3, 2022.
According to the first notification issued on November 10, the online application supposed to be held between 22.11.2021 and 20.12.2021. However, the OPSC in another notification, issued on November 22, said that the dates were changed due to some technical errors.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 important dates
- Issuances of OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 notification: November 10, 2021
- Issuances of OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 corrigendum: November 22, 2021
- Beginning of online application: December 3, 2021
- Last date for online application: January 3, 2022
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
|F.M. & T||3||1||1||2||7|
|O & G||9||3||3||2||17|
|Community Medicine (SPM)||14||4||4||9||31|
|Skin & V.D.||3||1||2||2||8|
|T.B. & C.D.||4||1||1||2||8|
|Phy. Medicine &
OPSC Recruitment 2021 age limit
- The applicants should not be below 21 years and more than the age of 45 years on January 1, 2021. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age of the reserved category.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- The applicant must have done a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Board Specialty/ Super Specialty or any other equivalent degree or qualification prescribed by the MCI/NMC from time to time. However, others who have undergone Diplomate National Board training in concerned subject also can be part of the recruitment drive.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 selection process
- The candidates will be selected directly based on their performances at Written Test.
How to apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must fill-up the application form online at the website of the OPSC (link given below).