Billions of people around the world use the instant messaging app WhatsApp. Most of them send unlimited messages throughout the day. For this, the WhatsApp users have to type them on the app. However, do you know you can also send text messages on WhatsApp without typing?
This feature works on your voice. That is, whatever message you want to send, you just have to say it and the message will be typed. After the message is typed, all you have to do is press the send button. The most important role here is the keyboard of your phone. If you want, you can download the google indic keyboard from Google Play Store, which also supports Hindi.
How to type and send messages without writing:
- For this, open WhatsApp and then go to the chat of a person to whom you want to send the message.
- Now open the keyboard to type the message. Most keyboards have a mic sign on the top. Tap it.
- Keep in mind that a mic is also made for sending voice messages to WhatsApp. You do not use it.
- Now a mic will start in front of you and you will be asked to try.
- Say whatever message you want to send. When your message is complete, tap on the icon in the mic.
- The special thing is that these days most of the keyboards also support Hindi along with English.
- Anything you said will be typed. Now all you have to do is press the send button.