Bhubaneswar: Oppo launched R17 Pro earlier this month on December 4 in India. Later its base model R17 was also released but was not available for buyers. The smartphone is going on sale for the very first time in India.
The smartphone has now gone on sale on Amazon India, and is listed in multiple colour options but a single RAM/ storage variant. Oppo and Amazon also have detailed Oppo R17 launch offers.
Offers (as listed on Amazon India):
- One Time Screen Replacement at just INR 990 only on purchase through Appario Retail Pvt Ltd
- Enjoy upto 3.2TB Jio 4G data & benefits upto Rs. 4900/- with Jio & MakeMyTrip
- 5% instant discount on HDFC credit EMI
transactions ,10% instant discount on HDFC debit EMI transactions
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards and select debit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price
- Extra Rs 5000 off on Exchange if you buy this product from the seller Appario Retail Pvt Ltd
The Oppo R17 has been priced in India at Rs. 34,990 for the lone 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The device will be on sale in Neon Purple and Ambient Blue colour variants. It will be exclusively available on Amazon India.
The smartphone features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2340X1080p resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio. There is a “Waterdrop” notch on the display which allows the device to achieve a 91.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor on the phone and Oppo claims it can unlock the smartphone in just 0.41 seconds.
The smartphone incorporates a dual-camera system on the back and a single shooter in the front. The primary 12MP rear camera comes with variable aperture (1/1.5 and f/2.4) that switches depending on the light. The secondary 20MP camera helps in capturing depth information in portrait shots.
Oppo R17 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU. It is available internationally in a single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.