Telecom Giant Reliance Jio has offered a Jio Together offer under which users can receive discount vouchers up to Rs 2000. The only thing that the users have to do is to invite a friend or a family member to take a new Jio connection or port to Jio. Not only the referrer but also the referee will be entitled to Rs 98 and Rs 349 recharge vouchers.
The Reliance Jio (RJio) website mentions that the offer will be live from October 12 in a phased manner. RJIO will send a system generated message along with a video to the Jio Customer that can be forwarded to a Referred Customer for the purposes of participating in the Referral Program.
The Referred Customer will then successfully port his/her existing connection to RJIO connection or acquire a new RJIO connection. After availing a new telecom connection of RJIO the referred customer shall then share such unique referral code to the referrer customer.
Referred Customer shall within 3 days of SIM activation send message via WhatsApp to 79774 79774 by typing “FRIEND” and submit the Referrer’s mobile number in order to avail the benefits under the Referral program.
To be eligible to participate in the Referral program and avail the Referral Benefit :-
The Referred Customer should –
- be an individual, legally competent to enter into a contract;
- be referred by a Referrer
- successfully activate SIM with first recharge of Rs. 199 or Rs. 249 only
On the other hand the referrer should be:
- be an active Jio Customer
- have subscribed to pre-paid/post-paid plan for an amount as decided by RJIO
- have received message from RJIO to participate in the Referral program
- have referred a Referred Customer under this Referral program
It is worth mentioning that customers can get maximum referrals upto 12 times. In the first referral, customer will get a free recharge of Rs 98 which will provide 1.5GB data/ day along with unlimited calling for 14 days. However, in the 12th referral users will get six vouchers worth Rs 349.