How to delete mails in Gmail automatically
New Delhi: Free email service Gmail is one of the most popular Google developments. Now almost everyone has a Gmail account and with regular subscriptions, our accounts are mostly filled with junk mails.
The junk mails are unwanted incoming e-mail so that it stays out of a user’s inbox. The filtering systems help users decrease the volume of unnecessary and advertisement-based e-mail prevalent in the 21st century.
Also Read: Tips to Make Your Facebook Account Safer
So how does one get rid of these without actually bothering to.
Here are the steps:
- First of all, you have to go to emailstidio.pro and install Email Studio from there.
- After installing Email Studio, open any message by going to the Gmail account.
- Login with your Gmail ID and password now.
- After login, click on the email cleanup option given in the list.
- Now you can click on Add New Rule.
- After this, you can mark a specific sender email ID. After this, you can choose to delete the emails from specific ID once in a month or a week.
- Now save the setting by clicking on the Save button.
After doing this, Gmail will automatically delete selected messages in a timely manner