Happy Holi 2021 Stickers For WhatsApp: Know How To Find And Download Them
The festivals of colours ‘Holi’ is around the corner and people of Hindu community are all excited about it. Even though the present Covid-19 situation has put a restriction on mass holi celebration, you can still make your loved ones feel colourful by wishing them with WhatsApp holi stickers.
Even though WhatsApp offers some stickers for festive occasions, there isn’t much variety to choose from. However, there are many users who are not familiar about adding stickers to their personal chats.
Here are some ways to access Holi stickers on the WhatsApp:
- Visit the WhatsApp Stickers section by clicking the emoji icon. The emoji icon will be available on the left side of the chat bar.
- Open the stickers option from the bottom right corner
- Even though you find default stickers packs, anything related to Holi might not be available.
- Click on the ‘+’ option on the top-right end of the window. Now, you will be able to access all sticker packs available on WhatsApp.
- Choose your desired sticker and use it.
If you do not find any satisfactory stickers in the WhatsApp sticker section you can directly head to Google Play Store to download Holi stickers.
Follow these steps in order to download stickers.
- Type WhatsApp Holi Stickers in the Google Play Store search bar.
- A lot of applications will pop-up in the search menu. However, ‘Holi Stickers for WhatsApp-WAStickers’ works well in compared to others.
- Download the app.
- Open the app and tap on ‘+’ icon. Decide the sticker pack you want to install and click ‘+’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button after which the Sticker Pack will be added to WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp and click Stickers section. The new holi stickers will appear on WhatsApp.