Millions of people all over the world are using the instant messaging app WhatsApp. It can be used either on phone, laptop, or computer. The users, however, will have to log in from their phones to the desktop in order to use the messaging app. For this, you have to scan a QR code in WhatsApp web.
At times you may not have your phone with you or the camera of your phone may not be working. In such a situation it is quite difficult to scan the QR code and login in the WhatsApp web. However, there is a trick for this so that you can run WhatsApp even without QR code. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
Let’s know how to log into WhatsApp web without the QR code:
- For this, first, you have to download BlueStacks from web and now it has to be installed on PC or Laptop.
- Now open this BlueStacks App Store and search WhatsApp here and search it and download it.
- Now you have to enter the mobile number, on which your WhatsApp verification code will come.
- Now WhatsApp will be installed on your PC without scanning the QR code.
- Here, you have to click on the option of Manage Contact by pressing the menu button. Now you can add contacts from which you want to communicate on WhatsApp.
- To manage the contact, it is being said that the number used in WhatsApp on your computer will be different from the mobile number you use.
- For this, you have to keep in mind that you do not have to use the number you use on your phone in this app. For this, your mobile number and the number given in the app should be different.