Youth electrocuted to death in Ganjam

In an unfortunate incident, a young man was electrocuted to death in Madhupalli village under Polsara police station of Ganjam district of Odisha.

As per sorces, the deceased was identified as Kahnu Pradhan. He was reportedly electrocuted while repairing some electricity problem in his house.

Kahnu was rushed to Polsara Hospital by locals immediately. However, the doctor pronounced him as dead in the hospital.

Upon receiving the news, the Polsara police reached the hospital, seized the body and is  investigating the incident.

Further reports awaited.

 

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.