Youth charred to death in Balasore village fire

KalingaTV News Network

Balasore: A youth was charred to death after fire broke out at his residence in Balibil village near Aradabazar area in the district in the wee hours of Saturday.

The deceased has been identified as Bhabani Shankar Jena, a native of Keonjhar district.

Neighbours of Jena heard his screams in the wee hours today and found smokes billowing out of his house after reaching there. However they failed to reach the entrance of the house due to the intensity of the blaze and called up fire brigade office for help.

Unfortunately, till the fire tenders reached the spot the victim had already died being burnt along with all valuable assets in the house. A bike of the victim parked inside his house was also reduced to ashes in the fire.

Fire officials claimed, the fire vehicles found it difficult to reach the blaze due to the narrow lanes connecting the house and failed to save the life of the victim.

Police have reached the spot and are trying to find out the cause of the spark.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.