Yet again Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation Issues Strict Covid Restrictions In Public Places
Bhubaneswar: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Monday has issued strict Covid restrictions in public places in view of the rising number of positive cases.
- All the street side vendors like Tiffin shops/Tea Shops/Gupchup Stall/Dahiwada stalls/Lassi Stalls/Juice stalls etc shall have to ensure no overcrowding of customers in their stalls.
- Parcel take-away methods shall also be encouraged in case it is not possible to enforce the rules.
- All Business establishments including shopping malls shall have to ensure no overcrowding, maintain social distancing of 6 Ft. and appropriate use of face mask of their staffs/customers at all times.
- Shopping Mall owners should also ensure thermal screening at entry points and provision of hand washing/hand sanitization for their customers/visitors.
- Shopping Mall owners shall have to designate one responsible officer of their establishment as a COVID compliant officer who will supervise the activities.
- Salon/Spa and Barber shop shall have to adhere to strict COVID-19 appropriate behaviour in their shops.
- All closed venues like Auditorium/Cinema Halls/Theatres shall ensure proper mask-wearing by all visitors/customers/participants at all times.
- The owners of closed venues shall have to ensure no overcrowding of their premises and adherence to other COVID-appropriate behaviours.
Any deviation in this regard will be taken as a violation of the provisions of Odisha COVID Regulations 2020 and Epidemic diseases Act 1897 and appropriate action will be taken accordingly.