Woman, Granddaughter Die Of Electrocution In Odisha’s Rayagada

Rayagada: A woman and her granddaughter were electrocuted in Kumbiguda village on the outskirts of Rayagada town today. They were putting clothes out to dry on an electricity wire.

The deceased have been identified as Bangarama Mandangi (50) and Tapaswini (13).

As per reports, both of them came in contact with the live wire and have been declared ‘brought dead’ at the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH).

The police have reached the spot and have started an investigation into the matter.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.