Several vacant teacher’s posts will be filled up by the Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR). A notification in this regard has been released.
According to the notification, as many as 11 Teachers in various disciplines will be recruited through this recruitment drive. They also should keep in mind that they will have to attend the walk-in-Interview which is scheduled to be held at the Railway Secondary School (English Medium) in Valsad, Gujarat on June 14, 2021.
Details of Western Railway Teacher Recruitment 2021:
- Registration Date and Time at School: June 7, 2021 to June 10, 2021 from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Interview Date and Time: June 14, 2021 from 9 AM
- Place of interview: Railway Secondary School (English Medium), Valsad
Name and number of posts:
- Trained graduate teacher (Hindi): 1
- Trained graduate teacher (Maths)-PCM: 1
- Trained graduate teacher (Science)-PCB: 1
- Trained graduate teacher (Sanskrit): 1
- Trained graduate teacher (Social Science): 1
- Trained graduate teacher (Physical & Health Education): 1
- Computer Science: 1
- Assistant Teacher(Primary Teacher): 4
HSC/Intermediate with PTC or equivalent; B.Sc Computer Science/BCA/Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent; Graduation and BA.Ed in the concerned discipline applied for
Job Location: Valsad
Salary Scale: Rs 21,250 up to Rs 26,250 per month
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age and not have exceeded 65 years. However, there will be relaxation (upper age limit) for reserved categories as specified in the RRC Western Railway Notification 2021.
Documents required in original. The applicant should be in possession of the following documents at the time of interview:
- Standard proof of Date of Birth.
- All educational certificates/mark sheets.
- Experience Certificate (s), if any.
- One self-attested copy of all the above documents.
- Recent Photographs – 2.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Desirous candidates applying for RRC WR Part-Time Teacher Jobs 2021 under Western Railway TGT Recruitment 2021 must have passed HSC/Intermediate with PTC or equivalent; B.Sc Computer Science/BCA/Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent; Graduation and BA.Ed in the concerned discipline applied for from a recognised Board/Institution/University with effective teaching skills as specified in the RRC Western Railway Notification 2021.