Water heater electrocution kills woman in Odisha

Nabarangpur: In a tragic incident, a 25-year-old woman was killed following heater electrocution at Sankhari Street of Odisha’s Nabarangpur district.

Pratima Behera as usually went to heat water with the water heater for the bathing of her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and two-year-old son. However, sometime later the family members found her lying on the floor unconsciously.

Pratima Behera was soon rushed by her family members and neighbours to the local hospital for treatment. However, the doctor declared her dead.

What heart wrenching was that her husband had gone on a pilgrimage to Haridwar in Uttarakhand. He is reportedly returning after hearing about his wife’s death.

Meanwhile, a pall of gloom descended on the village following Pratima’s unfortunate death due to the water heater electrocution.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.