Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of several Teaching and Non Teaching posts.
The selected candidates will be appointed as Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Defence Estates, Assistant Director & Medical Officer.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 details
- Last Date of UPSC Online Application Submission: November 11, 2021
- Last Date of submitting hard-copy of Application: November 12, 2021
Name and number of posts of UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Senior Scientific Officer: 16
- Assistant Director: 33
- Medical Officer: 8
- Assistant Defence Estates Officer (ADEO) in Defence Estates Organization, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Ministry of Defence: 6
- Assistant Professor (Mechatronics) in Integrated Headquarters (Navy), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence: 1
UPSC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- The candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Professor will have secured First class Master’s degree in Mechatronics.
- The applicants of Assistant Defence Estates Officer (ADEO) posts should have Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The Senior Scientific Officer post applicants should have done Engineering Degree in relevant field from a recognized University. Two years’ practical experience
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Assistant Director posts should have completed their Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university and Three years’ experience.
- Those who are applying for the Medical Officer must have a Degree in Unani of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrolment in State Register or Central Register of Unani.
- Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970) is a must for the candidates applying for the MO Ayurveda. Besides, they should have enrolment in State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Medical Officer Unani: 38 years
- Assistant Professor: 38 years
- Senior Scientific Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Director: 35 years
- Assistant Defence Estates: 30 years
Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 this way
The candidates will have to apply online between November 11, 2021 and November 12, 2021 on the official website (links given below).
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwBD/Women categories can apply freely while others will have to pay a fee of Rs 25 only. This they have to pay either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.