The online registration for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam 2022 (NDA NA 1 Exam 2022) by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online till January 11, 2022 and those who want to withdraw their applications can do so from 18 Jan 2022 to 24 Jan 2022 (6 PM).
A total of 400 candidates will be selected and given appointments during the recruitment drive which has started from December 22, 2021.
UPSC NDA registration 2022 details
- UPSC NDA Notification: December 22, 2021
- UPSC NDA Registration Date: December 22 to January 11, 2022
- UPSC NDA Application Withdraw Date: January 18, 2022 to January 24, 2022
- UPSC NDA 1 Exam Date: April 10, 2022
- UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card Date: April 10, 2022
- UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card Date: Three weeks before the exam
- UPSC NDA Interview Date: To be released
UPSC NDA recruitment 2022 details (post-wise)
How to register for UPSC NDA recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
UPSC NDA recruitment 2022 age limits, sex and marital status
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination.
- No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
UPSC NDA recruitment 2022 educational qualifications
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA recruitment 2022 application fee
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and those specified in Note 2 below are not required to pay any fee. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to apply for UPSC NDA recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.