Truck catches fire while using gas stove in Odisha

Cuttack: In an unfortunate incident, a truck caught fire due to a cooking gas stove in Khuntuni area in Athagarh of Cuttack.

Reportedly, a gas stove was being used inside the vehicle for cooking purposes.

The truck, which was parked near a garage of Khuntuni police station, was in flames allegedly due to the cooking gas stove. The locals spotted the vehicle on fire and informed local firefighters.

On getting the information, the Athagarh firefighters arrived at the spot and took charge of the fire incident to prevent any unforeseen situations. Unfortunately, the truck was burnt into ashes. However, no casualties were reported.

The local police have initiated a probe into the matter to ascertain the exact cause behind the fire mishap.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.