These trains cancelled for a month, check details
Bhubaneswar: The East Coast Railway (ECoR) has decided to cancel several trains due to safety-related modernization work.
According to the ECoR, three pairs of long-distance trains will be cancelled for one more month due to safety-related modernisation work over South East Central Railway jurisdiction. This apart, the services of some other trains will also be affected in the next couple of days.
The following trains will be cancelled:
- 12880/12879 Bhubaneswar-Mumbai LTT-Bhubaneswar Express from Bhubaneswar every Monday & Thursday will remain cancelled up to 23.06.2022 and from LTT every Wednesday & Saturday will remain cancelled up to 18.06.2022.
- 22866/22865 Puri-LTT-Puri Express from Puri on Tuesdays will remain cancelled up to 21.06.2022 and from LTT every Thursday will remain cancelled up to 23.06.2022.
- 22847/22848 Visakhapatnam-LTT-Visakhapatnam Express from Visakhapatnam every Sunday will remain cancelled up to 19.06.2022 and from LTT every Tuesday will remain cancelled up to 21.06.2022.
Following trains will remain cancelled on 28.05.2022 & 29.05.2022 from both the directions for safety-related modernisation work in connection with Track Maintenance in sensitive areas over Waltair and Sambalpur Division of East Coast Railway.
- 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express.
- 22820/22819 Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Inter City Express.
- 18532/18531 Visakhapatnam-Palasa-Visakhapatnam Express.
- 08546/08545 Visakhapatnam-Koraput-Visakhapatnam Passenger Special.
- 18417/18418 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Express.
- 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Passenger Special.