Sishu Bhawan In Odisha’s Balasore Hospital Premises Catches Fire, Investigation Underway

Balasore: The pediatric ward inside the premises of Balasore Hospital caught fire at night yesterday. The first floor of the sishu bhawan went up in flames. The incident occurred at around 9:30 pm yesterday.

According to sources the Nutrition Rehabilitation Center (NRC) caught fire. The hospital authorities immediately alerted the fire department.

The children admitted in various wards were  shifted immediately to other wards in the lower floors. The fire department reached instantly and doused the flames.

There has been no injury in the fire said the SDMO. But, the reason for the fire is yet to be known said Dr. Banarja Prashad Chotray.

The Balasore district Collector and SP also reached the spot and took an account of the incident.

You might also like
1 Comment
  1. Sushanta Kumar das says

    Good news

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.