The recruitment process of India’s largest bank, the State Bank of India (SBI) is ending soon. Therefore, there is a last chance for the job seekers to apply.
The State Bank of India has invited applications for a total of 452 vacant posts including Specialist Officer (SO) posts, for which notification was issued. SBI invited applications for Bank Manager (Credit), Marketing, Security Analyst, Network Specialist, Deputy Manager Internal Audit, and Engineer (Fire).
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-12-2020
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 11-01-2021
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment for Advt No 32/2020-21: 27-01-2021 (Extended from 11-01 to 27-01-2021)
- Manager (Marketing) – 40
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) – 35
- Manager (Credit Procedure) – 2
- Assistant Manager (System) – 183
- Deputy Manager (System) – 17
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) – 12
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) – 20
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) – 40
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) – 60
- IT Security Specialist – 15
- Project Manager – 14
- Applications Architect – 5
- Technical Lead – 2
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) – 28
- Engineer Fire – 16
The candidates applying for the managerial posts should be between 25 and 45 years.
The candidates applying for the assistant manager positions should be between 28 and 30 years.
The candidates applying for the Deputy Manager posts should be between 21 and 35 years.
SBI has issued different notifications for recruitment in all departments. Regarding the terms and experience related to the application qualification, you must read the detailed notification. For the application, the candidates have to register themselves with the email ID and mobile number.
There is an application fee of Rs 750 for general / OBC / EWS category candidates, while for reserved category candidates, the application is free.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts online through the official website.