Good news for people who are planning to purchase property. Their dream of getting houses, cars, lands and other properties at a very low price is all set to become true. What they need to do is just take part the mega e-auction of the State Bank of India (SBI) and place their best bid to buy a property at an amazing deal.
The SBI, which is the largest bank of the country, has started the mega e-auction from yesterday to sell the properties it has seized from the defaulters.
The bank has put up the mortgage properties (like Residential properties / Commercial properties etc.) of defaulters to recover the Bank dues. For this purpose respective Branches of SBI publishes the Advertisement in the leading newspapers (English and Vernacular). The Advertisements are also published on Social Media (like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
This advertisement contains the details of web sites where the prospective bidders can access the particulars of locations of the properties with full details. It also guides the prospective bidders on the pre-requirements for participating in e-auction.
The details of such properties put up for e-auctions may be accessed through the links provided (in the advertisement) below. There is designated contact person also for auction at the Branches whom prospective Buyers may approach to for any clarification regarding the auction process and the property he /she is interested in and may inspect the properties of their interest.
The CBI also has issued several helpline numbers through which people can conduct to get more information about the auction. The numbers are- 033- 40602403/40067351/ 40628253/ 40645316/40645207/40609118.
Requirements for participating in e-Auction
- EMD for the particular property as mentioned in the e-Auction notice.
- KYC Documents – to be submitted to the concerned Branch.
- Valid Digital Signature -Bidders may approach e-auctioneers or any other authorised agency to obtain digital signature.
- Login Id and Password– Will be sent to the email id of the bidders by e-auctioneers after the deposit of EMD and submission of KYC documents to the concerned branch
- Bidders to login and bid during the auction hours on the date of e-Auction as per auction rules.
For more information on properties and bidding, please visit our Partners :