Soon after the Ministry reshuffle, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik allocated the portfolios to all Ministers. Massive changes were made in the portfolios too with Sasibhushan Behera getting Finance and Excise departments.
Dr. Damodar Rout got a most important portfolio – Agriculture. Pradeep Maharathy got the Panchayatiraj ministry. Surjya Narayan Patro got Food & Civil Supplies and Cooperatives, while Pratap Jena would be the new Health Minister.
Maheswar Mohanty got Revenue portfolio, while Niranjan Pujari was allocated Industry and Urbab Development. Maheswar Mohanty got Revenue portfolio. Badri Narayan Patra will be the new School & Mass Education Minister.
Here’s Complete List of Portfolios:
1. Sasibhushan Behera – Finance and Excise
2. Dr. Damodar Rout – Agriculture, Fisheries & Animal Resource Development, Public Enterprise.
3. Pradeep Maharathy – Panchayatiraj and Drinking Water
4. Surjya Narayan Patro – Food & Civil Supplies, Cooperatives
5. Prafulla Mallick – Energy, Steel & Mines
6. Maheswar Mohanty – Revenue & Disaster Management
7. Niranjan Pujari – Industries and Urban Development
8. Pratap Jena – Health & Family Welfare, Law
9. Bikram Keshari Arukh – Rural Development, Parliamentary Affairs, I&PR
10. Badri Narayan Patra – School & Mass Education, Science & Technology
11. Bijayashree Routray – Forests & Environment
12. Prafulla Samal – Women & Child Welfare, Mission Shakti, Social Security
13. Usha Devi – Planning & Convergence, Skill Development, Technical Education
14. Ramesh Chandra Majhi – SC/ST Development, Minority & Backward Class Welfare.
MoS (Independent Charge)
1. Ashok Chandra Panda – Tourism & Culture
2. Snehangini Chhuria – Handlooms, Textiles, Handicrafts
3. Ananta Das – Higher Education
4. Dr. Nrusingha Sahu – Commerce & Transport
5. Susanta Singh – Labour, ESI
6. Chandra Sarathi Behera – Sports & Youth Services, Electronics, IT.
By KalingaTV News Network – http://kalingatv.com/