In what can be considered as a huge opportunity for candidates with 10th qualification the North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1664 vacancies.
According to the notification, 1664 Apprentice posts will be filled up and the selected candidates will be posted under the jurisdiction of North Central Railways (Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi and Jhansi Workshop).
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 vacancy details:
- Starting date of online application: August 2, 2021
- Last date of online application: September 1, 2021
Name and number of North Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Jhansi Division: 480
- Work Shop Jhansi: 185
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department: 364
- Agra Division: 296
- Prayagraj Electrical Department: 339
- The applicant should have passed class 10th passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) and should have got a minimum mark of 50%. However, those who are applying for the Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter should have completed class 8th and have a ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- The candidates should be between 15 to 24 years.
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
How to apply:
- The eligible candidates can register and apply online on the official website between August 2 and September 1, 2021.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Women categories can apply free of cost while applicants of other categories will have to pay Rs 100.