Petrol Pump catches fire at Jatni of Odisha

Khordha: Panic gripped Chhanaghar in Jatni after fire broke out in the Indian Oil depot here. No one was injured in the incident.

As per reports fire broke out in a transformer in the campus triggering panic among the locals. Fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought it under control. Eyewitnesses said that the transformer was completely gutted in the mishap.

Locals later staged road blockade alleging that the depot is ill-equipped to deal with fire mishaps. “The depot must have adequate firefighting measures as nearby villages are vulnerable towards any fire mishap. Fire could have easily spread endangering our property and lives,” alleged a local.

Also Read:  Man Bobbitised In Keonjhar Over Suspected ‘Past Rivalry’

 

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.