Bhubaneswar: The Indian Railways has decided to cancel some Special trains with an aim to break the chain of Covid-19 infection and in view of poor patronisation of trains during the pandemic.
Cancellation of trains from 23rd to 31st August, 2021
- 08432/08431 Puri-Cuttack-Puri Special
- 08493/08494 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08412/08411 Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08438/08437 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
- 08461/08462 Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack Special
- 08454/08453 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
Cancellation of trains from 28th to 30th August, 2021
- 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special
- 08433/08434 Bhubanewar-Palasa-Bhubaneswar Special
- 02892/02891 Bhubaneswar-Bangiriposi-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08456/08455 Bhubaneswar-Kendujhargarh-Bhubaneswar Special
- 08414/08413 Puri-Paradeep- Puri Special
- 08414/08413 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Special
Partial cancellation of Puri-Angul Special Train: 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special from both the directions from 23rd to 27th and on 31st August, 2021 will remain cancelled between Talcher & Angul and will run between Talcher & Puri from both the directions.
Restoration of Bhubaneswar-Keonjhar Special Train: It has been decided to restore the services of 08456/08455 Bhubaneswar- Keonjhar-Bhubaneswar Special Trains from 23rd to 27th and on 31st August, 2021 from both the directions. This Special Train was reduced to restrict the Covid19 infection.
PRS counters to remain open till 8 PM: In view of preventive measures for Covid19, it has been decided to open Passenger Reservation System (PRS) Counters till 2000hrs (8 PM) only till the lockdown is in force.