The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of several Traffic Constable posts.
As per the notification, a total of 56 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online after going through the notification.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment details
OSSC Traffic Constable vacancy
- Name of the post: Traffic Constable
- Number of vacancies: 56
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment salary
- On selection to the post, the candidate will be appointed as Initial Appointee carrying remuneration of Rs 13300/- per month (for 1st year) as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28621/Gen. dated 27.10.2021.
- The appointment to the post shall be guided by relevant recruitment Rules & Odisha Group-‘C’ and ‘D’ Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules2013 Notified vide Govt. in GA & PG Dept. Notification No.32010/Gen dt.12.11.2013.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment age limit
- The candidate must not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021 with usual age relaxation as per rules for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-servicemen & In-service contractual employees.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment Educational Qualification
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by recognised Board/University or from institutions recognised by Board/University and he/she must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject
How to apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment
- Candidates can apply on the official website of OSSC, ossc.gov.in, once the link is activated.
- Detailed Advertisement indicating the schedule for live of online application form will be published shortly.
- Candidates are advised to refer the detailed advertisement for other eligibility criteria, detail vacancy position, plan of examination (including syllabus), criteria for physical standard measurement & physical test before applying for the post.
- They are also advised to be in regular touch with website of the Commission ossc.gov.in to get detail updates.