OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Online application for 200 Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainees begins, apply
The online application for the recruitment of 200 Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainees (JMOT) by the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) began from today.
The IT qualified candidates in electrician can take part in the recruitment process. They can apply online till October 14, 2021.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 details:
Important dates of OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- Notification released date: September 10, 2021
- Starting date of online application: September 14, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: October 14, 2021
Name and number of OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
- Name: Junior maintenance and operator trainee (JMOT)
- Total: 200 posts
The category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:
- UR- 101(34-w)
- SEBC- 22 (07-w)
- SC- 32 (10-w)
- ST- 45 (15-w)
- Total-200 (66-w)
Eligibility criteria for OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- The applicant should have passed their 10th class from recognized board or equivalent and ITI certificate in electrician trade from NCVT.
Age limit of OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- The candidate will be between 18 to 32 years. However, there will be relaxation for the reserved candidates.
Selection process of OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be based on Computer-based test, Skill test and career marking.
Application fee for OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- While the unreserved and SEBC candidates will have to pay Rs 500, the SC/PWD candidate and ST of Odisha will have to pay Rs 250.
How to apply online for OPTCL Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will have to apply on the official website on or before October 14.