OPSC Recruitment 2021: Online application for over 1800 vacant posts underway, will be closed shorty
Online application for the recruitment of over 1800 vacant posts by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is underway and will be closed very soon.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
- Beginning of registration/ re-registration and payment of examination: November 12, 2021
- Last date for registration/ re-registration and payment of examination: December 13, 2021.
- Last date for submission of registered online application: December 20, 2021.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 name and number of post
- Total post: 1871
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 age limits
- The applicant should be between the age of 21 years and age of 32 as on first day of January, 2021 (he/she must have been born not earlier than January 2, 1989 and not later than January 1,2000). However, there will be relaxation for the candidates of the reserved categories.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- The applicants should have done M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from a medical college or medical institution recognised by the Medical Council of India. Besides, must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, provided that, if a candidate outside the State has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of Odisha Medical Registration Act, he shall get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before the issue of the appointment order.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 selection process
- The candidates will be selected based on their performances at the written exam.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 application fee
- A candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 500. However, the candidates belonging to SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities can apply feely.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 salary
- The selected candidates would get a salary of Rs 56,100 in Level 12, Cell-1 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Odisha government.