OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 notification issued for appointment of 85 Insurance Medical Officers, check details
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a fresh notification for the recruitment of several government jobs in the Satate.
According to the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 notification, as many as 85 Insurance Medical Officers will be appointed in the Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Employee’s State Insurance Medical Services Cadre under Labour and ESI Department.
OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
Important Date for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Commencement of submission of online application: November 12, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: December 13, 2021
- Last date for submission of registered online application: December 20, 2021
OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 vacant post name and number
- Insurance Medical Officer: 85
Educational Qualification for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who want to apply for the Insurance Medical Officers’ job must have possessed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Besides, he/she must have also possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act 1965, and the Candidate must have possessed the required Conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 age limit
- The applicant should not be less than 21 years and more than 32 years of age. However, there will be relaxation for the candidates coming under the reserved category as per government norms.
How to apply for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021
- The applicants will have to apply for the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 online at opsc.gov.in on or before 13 December 2021.