Cuttack: The SCB Medical College and Hospital launched online OPD registration services from May 9 in a view to ease the ticket booking system.
The patients can now book OPD tickets for 32 departments by visiting www.eswasthya.odisha.gov.in. The patient consultancy have commenced from May 10.
It is to be noted that the online ticket will remain valid for seven days.
Here’s how to book an online ticket:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare by clicking on the above-stated link.
- Check the hospital list including the number of available OPDs and Emergency wards on the main page of the website
- In order to book the online tickets, click on the ‘Online Provisional Registration’ tab ( If you are booking the ticket for the first time, select the ‘ NO’. If you have already booked a ticket earlier and want to check the status, select ‘YES’ and provide the concerned booking number )
- After selecting ‘NO’, you can see options to choose hospital ( currently only at SCB), appointment date, visiting department, OPD timing, patient details, address details including the valid contact number
- After filling up the online form, the term and condition has to be agreed which states that the concerned patient has given the consent “to share the electronic health information with My Health Record” The person can revoke or withhold through the official website of My Health Record.
- Then Click on ‘Register’ and get your ticket in a PDF format mentioned with an ID allotted to the patient which contains all details of their diseases, treatments, or in short the patient history.
- Carry the printout of the online booked ticket for reference and produce the same at the reception counter during OPD consultancy.