The online application for the recruitment by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to fill up some vacant Junior Stenographer posts has started.
According to the notification issued by the OSSC on December 4, the recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up three posts of Junior Stenographer in the Heads of Department cadre.
OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment 2021 details
- Online Registration: 7.12.2021 to 6.1.2022
- Online Payment of Examination Fees: 7.12.2021 to 6.1.2022
- Submission of Online Application Form: 7.12.2021 to 14.1.2022
OSSC Junior Stenographer vacancy 2021 details
Name and number of posts
- Junior Stenographer: 2 (while 2 of the Junior Stenographers would work under Odisha Staff Selection Commission, the other one would work for RDC Southern Division, Berhampur.
OSSC Junior Stenographer vacancy 2021 age limits
- The prescribed age limit for the post is from 18 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2021 with usual age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PwD, Ex-Serviceman & In-service contractual employees as detailed under clause-4(a) of the advertisement.
OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment 2021 salary
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis as Initial Appointees carrying a consolidated pay in the pay matrix of Level-7 of ORSP-17, amounting to Rs.14200/- in the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28621/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How to apply for OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment 2021
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
Minimum Educational qualification for OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment 2021
- Higher Secondary school ( + 2 Arts/Science/Commerce) certificate Examination or equivalent School leaving Examination of a recognised Board/Council and
- Possess a minimum speed of Eighty(80) words per minute in Shorthand both in English and Odia.
OSSC Junior Stenographer vacancy 2021 examination fee
- The candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200.
- The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/Deblt Card/Credit card/UPI/other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token successful payment of the required examination fee for future reference.
- Applications without payment of examination fees (except SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) will be treated as incomplete and shall be liable for rejection.