The online application for the recruitment of Assistant Director post by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started.
A total of 80 posts of Assistant Director (Law) in Group-B of Odisha secretariat services would be recruited during this recruitment drive.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 important dates
- The link for registration/re-registration and payment of the examination fee shall be available from November 26 to December 24, 2021.
- The last date for submission of registered online applications is December 13, 2021.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 vacant post
- Total: 80 posts (UR- 35 including 12W), SEBC-10 (3W), SC- 15 (5W) and ST- 20 (7W)
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 salary
- The selected candidates would get Rs 44.900 in level 10, Cell-1 of Pay Matrix of ORSP rules , 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 age limits
- A candidate must have attained the age of 23 years and must not be above the age of 35 years as on the 1st day of January, 2021. However, there will be relaxation for the candidates of the reserved categories.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- A candidate must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University and have knowledge in Computer Application on the date of application.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Examination Fee
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500 only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 selection process