Online application for OMC recruitment 2022 begins; Apply soon to get salary up to Rs 92,300
The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has issued a fresh notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 78 vacant posts.
The Corporation intends to fill up vacant Junior Accountant (Class- III Grade) and Electrician-III (Class- III Grade) posts.
OMC recruitment 2022 vacancy details
- Online registration begins on January 18, 2022
- Last date of online registration: February 7, 2022.
OMC recruitment 2022 vacant name and number of post
- Accountant (Class- III Grade): 54
- Electrician-III (Class- III Grade): 24
OMC recruitment 2022 basic qualification
- Accountant (Class- III Grade): Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- Electrician-III (Class- III Grade): HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority, OR HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for Workman HT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
OMC recruitment 2022 Age limits
- Not below 18 years and above 32 years
OMC recruitment 2022 application Fee:
- Rs 500 for General/OBC category candidates. Others can apply for free.
OMC recruitment 2022 scale of pay
- Accountant (Class- III Grade): Pay Level-8 (Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300 )
- Electrician-III (Class- III Grade): Pay Level-5 (Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100), 2 extra increments at the time of entry into a regular post.
How to apply for OMC recruitment 2022
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited on or before February 7, 2022.
OMC recruitment 2022 Selection process
- The selection of the candidates will be done in two stages STAGE ONE: (Computer Based Test) and STAGE TWO: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification).