Huge opportunity for the job seekers as the Central Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of 2422 Apprentice posts.
Eligible candidates, who have passed the 10th class examination, can apply online through the official site of Central Railway on rrccr.com.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 details
- Opening of Online Application: January 17, 2022
- Date and time of closing of Online Application: February 16, 2022
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 vacant posts
- 2422 Apprentice posts
Minimum educational qualification for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 age limits
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit belonging to the reserved categories.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 payment of fees
- Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs 100
How to apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through the ONLINE process to RRC up to 16/02/2022 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.