Odisha : Woman electrocuted in Khordha
Bhubaneswar: A 48-year-old woman got electrocuted when she came in contact with a livewire in Routpara village under Nirakarpur police station limits in Odisha’s Khordha district in the wee hour of Monday.
The deceased has been identified as Jayanti Mangaraj of the village.
According to reports, Mangaraj mistakenly came in contact with a live wire when she was plucking flowers for puja in the dark of the wee hours.
Hearing her screams, family members rescued her and rushed to Tangi Community Health Centre (CHC), where the doctors declared her brought dead.
A case has been registered at the Nirakarpur police station in this connection.