Odisha: Major fire at hotel in Jajpur, details here
A major fire has broken out in a hotel in front of Jajpur town hospital on Wednesday. Rescue operations underway.
Jajpur: A major fire has broken out at a hotel in Jajpur district of Odisha on Wednesday, said reliable reports.
According to reports, the hotel is located in front of the Jajpur Town hospital.
The flames were so huge that it engulfed almost everything in a matter of few moments said reliable reports.
Short circuit is suspected to the reason of the blaze. Efforts are still on to douse the flames.
Further details awaited.